- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?MintCo Automotive Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, email address, phone number
- Order history and details of all orders
How do we collect your data?You directly provide MintCo Automotive Ltd with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Instruct us to introduce you to any third-party service providers.
How will we use your data?MintCo Automotive Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, render the services you ordered and manage your account.
- Email you asking to provide feedback on our services that you received.
- Email you with special offers on other services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?MintCo Automotive Ltd securely stores your data using trusted software with appropriate data security measures in place. MintCo Automotive Ltd will keep your personal data for a period of twenty years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
MarketingMintCo Automotive Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop MintCo Automotive Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?MintCo Automotive Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access – You have the right to request MintCo Automotive Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MintCo Automotive Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MintCo Automotive Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MintCo Automotive Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MintCo Automotive Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MintCo Automotive Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MintCo Automotive Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CookiesCookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – MintCo Automotive Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – MintCo Automotive Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. MintCo Automotive Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.